Trying to add second automation parameter on track that already has automation.

afterthought
Go to solution Solved by Atlas007,

I'm new to automation.  I have a track that has some EQ automation on it.  I'm trying to add volume automation as well (slow volume rise) on the same track.  For some reason I can't figure out how to do it.  Whether I click volume on the main track or in the drop down menu, nothing seems to affect the volume of the track.  I have no problem doing a volume automation on another track with no automation already on it, so I don't know why I can't figure this out.  I've attached a screen shot.  Thank you for any help.

Screen Shot 2023-03-12 at 2.14.48 PM.png

3 hours ago, polanoid said:

The Volume (and Peak 1 Frequency) automation curves in your screenshot are muted (disabled). That's why they are drawn in grey. To re-enable them, hover the mouse pointer over the parameter menu button and click the appearing on/off button image.png.0634a5bbde64dd94342aca6e392bab5c.png

I thought it was something like that, but I can't find the blue power button.  It just looks like this. 

Screen Shot 2023-03-12 at 5.45.48 PM.png