Can I run Mainstage and tell it NOT TO accept midi input from one or several of my midi controllers?

WarpCanada

On many audio apps/daws you can opt in and enable/disable each midi device so that certain midi input ports midi note and midi CC data are allowed and some are not.

This would allow me to have mainstage running and another app running, and one of them could be used purely for triggering clips (from my launchpad) and the midi CCs and note on/offs would NOT go to Mainstage when they are hit.

Because my launchpad sends on midi channel 1 as do several other controllers, I can't use MIDI javascript scripting to block them at any level with scripting.

There does not seem to be in mainstage a list of midi devices and checkboxes to enable them.  Just like Garageband is also missing this basic feature that every other DAW has.

All the clip launcher pads on the launchpad model I have are non configurable and I can't configure them to send different data than they send. So I just want to have Mainstage IGNORE and not respond to anything from a certain midi device.     While you CAN opt in to mapping midi CCs to patches and so on, you can't at the global level, that I can see, say that certain controllers are the ONLY controllers that  can talk to mainstage's instruments, or have I missed where you do this in mainstage?

Warp