My personal Apple Loops - missing effects

praecox

Hello, I have this problem. I created my own Apple loops, a midi sequence that plays samples from the Quick Sampler. I added two effects that are sent from two Buses. Loop has been added (dragged) to the catalog. When I play the preview, the loop plays correct including effects. Unfortunately, when I drag this loop to the project - I only have a midi region with Quick Sampler, but no Bus 1 and Bus 2, so no effects at all. Why?

8 hours ago, Atlas007 said:

Wild guess: did you save the patche as a stack to included the sends?

I does not work or I don't know what you mean by "stack"? I have save a user patch, but still no sends. Could you post some screenshots? Thanks.

On 4/18/2023 at 11:18 PM, Atlas007 said:

I am referring to summing stack. Then saving the summing stack from the stack’s master track as a patch.

The fx tracks should be included in that track stack.

That may require you create tracks for the Aux channelstrips to which the Bus are sending the signal from the original track/channelstrip.

Thanks a lot. I have tried some different configurations and it's quite unintuitive. Some times it works, sometimes doesn't. The "User Patch" is not needed. As you said - the summing stack is a must and the midi region MUST be on the master, summing track - if it's inside , it does not work.

Screenshot 2023-04-20 at 08.49.44.png