History in Logic? Possible to return to older version?

keano12
Go to solution Solved by MikeyB,

• Solution

If you click file there's a revert tab with all previous saves. You can always make project alternative in the future. It lets you save different versions in the same project. I quite often use them when I'm producing different versions of a song so its all in the 1 project and I can switch between them.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, MikeyB said:

If you click file there's a revert tab with all previous saves. You can always make project alternative in the future. It lets you save different versions in the same project. I quite often use them when I'm producing different versions of a song so its all in the 1 project and I can switch between them.

Thanks for this info. I wasn’t aware. 

18 hours ago, MikeyB said:

I was looking for undo history. I thought I could rollback changes in here but guessing that is only for changes once I am in a session?