Apple Loops - Vox Melodics

Apple now has 29 free packs, the latest is ‘Vox Melodics’ with 450 vocal samples.  I barely pay attention to these packs, despite the great array of samples, Alchemy presets, drum kits and other goodies.  So, I was wondering if other musicians/producers have compositions that use Apple Loops extensively?  I found a few YT videos called “Songs using Apple Loops only” but after a good long search, could not find anything using vocals from Vox Melodics!  Is it too new?  Are people only using these vocal samples secretly?

I’m just curious…Does anybody on this forum use the samples and loops of the free 29 packs?

I suppose that it's okay for major producers to use a drum loop that may be also used by someone else, like Vintage Funk Kit 03: 

On the other hand vocals are highly recognizable and producers usually have their own unique recordings that they can sample from so my guess is they're more inclined to use that rather than one of the stock vocal samples in their DAW. Of course I wouldn't be surprised if someone ends up using them anyway. 

How do you access that Vox Melodics package? I don't see it listed in my Apple Loops...