Changes to the forum?

rAC

I’ve noticed two things recently about the forum.

1. Some adds are showing up full screen on my iPad preventing me from reading anything until it finishes - not nice:-(

2. A thumbnail of the initial post in a topic shows when you go to click on the topic to read it - this is good:-) 

On 9/17/2023 at 10:26 AM, rAC said:

I’ve noticed two things recently about the forum.

1. Some adds are showing up full screen on my iPad preventing me from reading anything until it finishes - not nice:-(

2. A thumbnail of the initial post in a topic shows when you go to click on the topic to read it - this is good:-) 

1. That's definitely unexpected, could you share a screenshot? This should never happen! 🙄 If I can get a screenshot from you, then I'll pass it on to the ad agency. 

2. Yes, that's due to the recent design change (I'm sure you've noticed the change of the background color, header color, the new "Logic Pro Help - by David Nahmani" logo, and the new "Articles" section. 

8 hours ago, Atlas007 said:

Ah! Interesting… I never got that…

8 hours ago, rAC said:

@Atlas007 It doesn’t seem to happen consistently for me.

It should always happen when you hover a topic title in forum view (for example https://www.logicprohelp.com/forums/forum/1-logic-pro/) however there's a delay so you need to keep your mouse still for a while before it appears. This is by design, so you don't keep having pop ups while your moving your mouse on the screen. 

You should also see a pop-up when you hover a member name:

Screen Shot 2023-09-20 at 8.44.06 AM.png