Recommendations please for 24" monitor

Antaren
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

Most monitors have blue light filtering today as far as I know. 

Here's an example of a ViewSonic monitor that's perfectly decent while not high end, and that does include blue light filtering (2K resolution): 

ViewSonic OMNI XG2431 24 Inch

Or this one is an incredible price, and still a perfectly decent brand, but lower resolution (Full HD which is half of 2K): 

AOC 24B2XH 24" Full HD IPS Monitor

Thanks David.  I'm thinking about getting this one from ViewSonic.  I didn't know about this company so thanks for making the suggestion you did.  It is the VG2455-2K - 24". This has a display resolution of 2560 x 1440.   The one you suggested has a display resolution of 1920 x 1080.  Seems like a higher resolution would be good for when I'm staring at musical notes.  Is this true?  They are about in the same price range.  Thanks again.

https://www.viewsonic.com/us/vg2455-2k-24-1440p-ergonomic-40-degree-tilt-ips-monitor-with-usb-c.html

20 hours ago, enossified said:

If you can afford a $700 monitor, the lg-24md4klb-b is worth checking out. Full Retina quality 4K, Tbolt 3 connection with power delivery, designed in collaboration with Apple. A poor man’s Studio Display. Some vendors still have the consumer version lg-24md4klb in stock for $100 or more less.

Thanks Enossified. Looks great.  For now, out of my budget.