Oops...all of sudden i can't copy and paste the marker list anymore

sluice
Go to solution Solved by sluice,

Today i had to export or lets say copy and paste the marker list to a text file, what i always do after a scoring session. Now it doesn`t paste to any text app like simple text or pages. When i paste it to a new marker set it works, but no more text formats. I tried it also on another mac. no success. Any help...please.

4 hours ago, Plowman said:

I just tried it on 10.7.9 and it works... although in twenty-five years of Logic use, I never knew it could do that. As Atlas007 asked, have you tried it on your MacPro 5,1 with Logic 10.7.8? CopyPasteMarkerListin10.7.9.thumb.gif.5ace1b459002c889b4878338b83f48f9.gif

Yes, although this is my temporarily workaround. Save session only with markers->open in an older version->copy,paste, print. So, it's a bug in 10.8. Another (crazy) workaround is: Take a pic with your iphone, use the text scan tool inside the camera app, and paste this to notes, pages, whatever.;)

21 hours ago, Atlas007 said:

Isn’t the Mac’s screen capture function able to scan pic to text as well?

you‘re right. after taking a screenshot you can copy text from the preview pic. but anyway, it‘s only a workaround for a new little bug. i reported it already to apple. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sluice said:

you‘re right. after taking a screenshot you can copy text from the preview pic. but anyway, it‘s only a workaround for a new little bug. i reported it already to apple. 

I wonder if that was fixed in the latest version LP 10.8.1, just released today 2023-11-30 (YUL’s date)?

Edited by Atlas007