Exporting a Dolby atmos track for distribution

Prod. With Logic
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

8 hours ago, Prod. With Logic said:

every time I try to export it or bounce it, it doesn’t play on media players

Hello, I don't have much experience in this area nor speaker arrays but the first thought that came to mind was why not export a binaural mix for listening on regular headphones ? Check out this video which is quite informative.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 2/21/2024 at 1:23 AM, Prod. With Logic said:

I have created a Dolby track that I’m ready to publish with the song’s stereo track, but every time I try to export it or bounce it, it doesn’t play on media players, or it doesn’t sound like how I mixed it. Can I have help exporting my track to send to my distributor?

Did you find a media player you were happy with for checking the bounce of your mix?

The reason that it didn’t sound like how I made it in Logic is because I bounced it. Rather, I exported it as an ADM BWF file, and those are large files. Perhaps there is a way to listen to these files but I didn’t find one. I just had to assume that it would sound exactly as I mixed in Logic. My beat was published recently, and I listened to it with Beats Solo3 Wireless on Apple Music. My song sounded just fine in Dolby Atmos. 

• Like 1