Glitch in Kontakt 7?

I tried playing /recording the pads on Straylight on Kontakt 7 &.While using the tone the tone Both worlds I found that there was something like a polyphony issue.Even Logic went into a cycle mode & stopped recording after a couple measures.The playhead keeps bouncing back while recording & playing this tone!Found it strange !

Edited by JCcares

• JCcares changed the title to Glitch in Kontakt 7?
  • 2 weeks later...

I am running Logic from an external boot drive (Samsung T7).Sometimes the recording project hangs with the message that the 'disk is too slow'.Not sure if this could be a cause with a pull on CPU to add to it. Does the error message mean that the external drive is too slow or the internal RAM of the iMac?

Not sure about the cycle mode etc you describe. When I get on my Mac I'll try Both Worlds.  How much RAM do you have and your processor? 

I have my NI libraries (K14 UCE)  pulling off a T7 from a thunderbolt port on my Mac. Not sure of the specs of your 2017 and where you have yours patched. That to say this. Its a well known fact the Light series can be very resource hungry, even on a respectable machine. Straylight indeed can peak a core no trouble at all on some of the presets. Get Logics little standalone meter up where you can see whats going on. I wouldn't navigate Straylight without it. Some presets, all I can get is 2 simultaneous notes (sustained) tops where a core will peak. Many, however do not and you can get full cords. Also it can depend what else you have going on in your project, but even if Straylight is the only thing playing, a heavy preset can still peak a core.  There's ways around it like freezing, finding a preset thats not so demanding, even tweaking some of the parameters within the preset, or dare I say it upgrading your system if thats going to be important to you.