Tremolo update w/swing

1 hour ago, the surf doc said:

Tremolo is one that I really struggle with. Just doesn't seem to give me the effects I want.

What kind of effect are you looking for that the Tremolo isn't giving you? 

For example, playing with the Depth knob, Smoothing slider and the Symmetry parameter (top right) can really shape different sounds for the Tremolo plug-in: 

Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 1.31.45 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-03-15 at 1.33.07 AM.png

Hi David, I find that it doesn't work great for guitar tremolo. I get better results using Melda's MTremolo, or even just using an LFO into the level with some flavour from ChowTapeModel. Just my view, I can't get it to sound natural and organic.

• 3 weeks later...

Have you messed around with the Total Tremolo pedal?
You can certainly sync the Rate with the Logic tempo (including, triplet, etc. values)....but when run freely, combined with the Wave/Smooth parameters - you might be able to get more of the vibe you're after.
You can run it standalone or in Pedalboard....and there's no shortage of "character" pedals to play with.

ac80bd563b48c5d462913657d8d6dc99.png

• Like 5

On 4/4/2024 at 5:39 AM, oscwilde said:

Have you messed around with the Total Tremolo pedal?
You can certainly sync the Rate with the Logic tempo (including, triplet, etc. values)....but when run freely, combined with the Wave/Smooth parameters - you might be able to get more of the vibe you're after.
You can run it standalone or in Pedalboard....and there's no shortage of "character" pedals to play with.

ac80bd563b48c5d462913657d8d6dc99.png

Thanks, great idea - I forgot about the pedal board effects.