Problem with Signal Flow portion of Inspector.

Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

The Signal Flow channel strip continues to show "Output 1-2" no matter what track I select, even though the output in the inspector channel strip is set to "Stereo Out." I have one track who's output is set to "surround" and that is the only one that shows "Master" in the Signal Flow channel strip. None of them will bring up the "Stereo Out" in the Signal Flow channel Strip.

No, I am not recording, monitoring, mixing in surround. Where in the image do you see that? I did have a channel strip that showed the input to be surround. I copied the audio regions to a new "stereo out" track with "input 1" and deleted the one that had input set for surround, but that hasn't changed the Channel flow strip in the inspector from Output 1-2.

7 hours ago, ragsandbonesmusic said:

I have one track who's output is set to "surround"

43 minutes ago, ragsandbonesmusic said:

Where in the image do you see that?

I wasn't going by the image, I was going by what you stated in the original post.
Is there a surround channel/track in the project?
If there is....this is why the appearance of the Inspector destination channel strip has changed.
Remove the surround CS/track and the appearance of the destination CS in the Inspector will revert to the "Stereo Out" appearance.
This ^^^^^^ assumes that you haven't changed your I/O settings and names - explicitly or accidentally (in Logic's settings).
Are you using a stereo or multichannel audio interface?

Yes, there was a channel strip who's input was surround sound. I copied the region into a new track and set it to "no input", then deleted the track that had the surround sound input, but that didn't fix the problem. I'm using an Apogee Duet interface. Perhaps I did accidentally change a Logic setting? None of my other sessions are affected however. I thought when I deleted the one track/channel strip that had the surround sound input that that would fix it. Hmm? I sure do appreciate your help with this. I may start over with a new session and just paste in the other tracks and see if the new session acts normally. I'm pretty sure you're right that the surround sound track probably caused the problem. 

15 hours ago, ragsandbonesmusic said:

I may start over with a new session and just paste in the other tracks and see if the new session acts normally.

That is a definite no! no!

That will likely corrupt your opened projects (possibly both of them). And chances you won’t notice it until late enough not to remember when that might have happen.

Instead, rebuild your project by importing the data from one to the other, while having only the new one destination project opened.

Edited by Atlas007