Logic Book (free video sample)

David Nahmani

:twisted:

Ok so i've been on logic since 4.7 & can do midi & audio in 7/8 with what i thought no problems. But Dave i'm only half way through chapter two and i'm getting all excited because ive already picked bit's up that i've overlooked and never used. Thanks for this man. I was a mouse man but now im a keys man & that alone has killed me as i think about the hours i have wasted just in navigational terms. :oops:

Thanks again mate

:D

HI David, I bought the book creating and producing ... Unfortunately the DVD seems to be corrupt. When i try to open song "we shared everything" several of the audio files can't be copied . Error code -36. DVD is brand new.

Can I get replacement DVD os is there another way to get the training files?

Thanks

HI David, I bought the book creating and producing ... Unfortunately the DVD seems to be corrupt. When i try to open song "we shared everything" several of the audio files can't be copied . Error code -36. DVD is brand new.

Can I get replacement DVD os is there another way to get the training files?

I am sorry to hear that! You can ask the publisher for a replacement DVD:

http://www.peachpit.com/about/contact_us/index.aspx?ContactUs_Topics_Partners_id=63fc53f9-c683-4ac8-b17b-07ac58ecbe1c

Good luck!

Received the book about 3 weeks ago. Almost done with it and it's made my life a TON easier with fun home recordings. We still go into the studio for major work as I'm not that talented in that department. I've struggled with Adobe Audition for years (when it was cool edit pro) and I'm now doing the switch from PC to Mac.

Thanks David!

• 2 weeks later...

David,

Aloha, I purchased your book and have just finished the second lesson. Thank You.

I actually read most of the manuals but with out a how to get started I did not get started.

I encountered a missing file for lesson one: Deep electric Piano 05. I assumed It was just missing and did not reload my software. Instead I just made up a funky piano part.

That worked great until you give the mixing lesson using parts of the file in question and another loop.

I am going to reboot the software right now... maybe I will find that file. I write this incase I am not the only person, maybe you could make the file available via this forum? Plus I thought I should give you some feed back. Thank you again for such an easy to follow work book.

Blake Hughes

David,

Aloha, I purchased your book and have just finished the second lesson. Thank You.

I actually read most of the manuals but with out a how to get started I did not get started.

I encountered a missing file for lesson one: Deep electric Piano 05. I assumed It was just missing and did not reload my software. Instead I just made up a funky piano part.

That worked great until you give the mixing lesson using parts of the file in question and another loop.

I am going to reboot the software right now... maybe I will find that file. I write this incase I am not the only person, maybe you could make the file available via this forum? Plus I thought I should give you some feed back. Thank you again for such an easy to follow work book.

Blake Hughes

Blake, make sure you read the "Getting Started" page xi, that should cover it - if you still can't find a loop read the part title "Instructions for Logic Express users" and follow it - even if you're using Logic Pro. All the content is in the book's DVD so you can add it if you can't find it on your install.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...