View posts since last visit

is my favorite button on every web forum. Could we have it back at the top of the index?

My second favorite is the watch for replies button at the bottom of threads that some forums have.

I don't mean to complain though. Those are just my preferences for maximizing the usability of this awesome forum.

:D

Whew! That was fast, David.

Are you guys happy with the way the forum looks at the top when logged-in?

Hah! That kind of reminds me of how when you see this big construction site and you go "what was there before?" It all seems a bit slicker looking now, somewhow. I dunno - maybe a bit squishy with all those buttons up in the middle now? At any rate, I like that better than having them down below!

But talk about a swift change. Our web guy could take a lesson from you.

That's why I had them at the bottom: I didn't want the top area to be crowded with options that I thought maybe most users don't need.

At least it looks clean and not intimidating when logged out, and then you have your options when logged in. Maybe I could have the display of those links be an option on your profile page... but that sounds like too much work for today. :wink:

If you have a better idea for the layout let me know. I'm going to try to put the links on a side rather than in the middle.

Ha! I shouldn't have compained... cause the first time I used it it was easy easy.

I guess that's because my pointer is right around there anyway when I go back and forth between the sections.

Now the buttons have got some little arrows in between? That actually does make it look a bit busy. But I can't believe I'm having this conversation! It's all good. Great Forum!! (glad they're back up top tho....)