Any Drummers using BFD with live programming?

Hi All!

Are there any drummers with electronic kits playing BFD into Logic and creating their own grooves? I'm frantically searching for Stewart Copeland type raggae playing for my BFD drums, but BFD and Groove Monkey don't have it. If There\s anybody out there doing it, I would love a midi file to the types of drums in , "So Lonely", and, "Don't stand so close to me", by the Police.

If you can get them, I'll give you myemail address, and I could do you a studio favor myself, like guitar work, other programming, or something else.

Best,

Dream

I know there are alot of free midi files out there, but not midi files played using the BFD Drums. The hihats are so important on a performance to sound like a real drummer, and of course having a groove like Stewart Copeland is another gift. The standard midi files out there are definately not what I'm looking for.

To have a session drummer play these grooves on an electric kit using the BFD Drums iswhat I'm searching for.

I hope this didn't come across as sounding arrogant, but I'm a perfectionist in the studio.

Best,

Dream