No sound to outputs 1 and 2 after a few bars

charlie959

hi, my set-up has been absoloutely fine, until yesterday, nothing has changed at all. yet, when i play projects as soon as it gets to certain parts of the song (usually a few bars in) the sound stops sending to the main outputs oh, and theres a big glitchy sound just as this happens which nearly blows my monitors, all the levels are still moving away on the mixer, but the main output goes blank, i'v tried all the usuall, restart, repair disk permissions, change buffer size, checked different plug-ins wern't causing it, and tried different interfaces inclluding the internal mac one. so im all out of ideas, if anyone could help with this, i would be soo grateful, i have a really big track to produce over this weekend so im mega stressed ha

cheers

c.

Does it only do it on one specific project? Are you sure it still does it using the built in audio interface?

If it only happens with the Duet it sounds like it could be a Firewire problem. Perhaps try a new cable and remove any other firewire devices? If that doesn't fix it my next port of call would be to remove all AU plugins from the AU components folder, restart Logic and see if you still get the issue...

get the same problem with any interface incl built in, i have a 003, not the duet now, need to update my thing lol it does this in every project yes. no plugs on the output, the only plugs open are exs24's and waves, i'v tried taking them all off, but doesnt make a difference :S what a nightmare! i just dont understand how it can all of a sudden not work like this