Thank you to Peter "Ski" Schwartz, ex-moderator!

More thank-yous, you're-welcomes, and LOL's are in order in response to all of your posts!

For best results, make sure your pants hang low so when you bend over you show a little "crack"

http://www.logicprohelp.com/files/crack_192.jpg

Wait a second... isn't that a picture of the Logic feature request in-box?

He'll be around, probably just as much but without the added burden of moderation.

Zactly

First off..... cool. Super.

Hmmm... let me see... something controversial and challenging to get/keep Ski engaged....

Ski, my opinions, (in my opinion) are w-a-a-a-y bigger than your opinions. (yah, that might do it). :)

We are anticipating the arrival of Logic X.

I feel that the upgrade of Logic Pro Help far outweighs/overshadows that eventual event. Apple get Logic X for a name. We could think in terms of Logic Pro Help XOXO <--- more letters, more significance.

Do you meister Ski, have any comments....?

Edited by Nublu

Nublu is baiting me. I shall reply (because I have zero will power right now to resist).

Ski, my opinions, (in my opinion) are w-a-a-a-y bigger than your opinions. (yah, that might do it). :)

That might well be true. But when it comes to pushing my point I'm terribly, awfully persistent!

We are anticipating the arrival of Logic X.

And I have to ask, "why?!?"

(That'll keep him going for a while)

I feel that the upgrade of Logic Pro Help far outweighs/overshadows that eventual event.

Agreed.

Here we are agree.

I agree.

(I told you I was persistent!)

Apple get Logic X for a name.

And they're selling it for a song.

(Ba-da-boom!)

We could think in terms of Logic Pro Help XOXO <--- more letters, more significance.

But "XOXO" are Roman numerals indicating "kisses and hugs, kisses and hugs". What are you trying to suggest?

Do you meister Ski, have any comments....?

You're probably sorry you asked.

:mrgreen:

We could think in terms of Logic Pro Help XOXO <--- more letters, more significance.

But "XOXO" are Roman numerals indicating "kisses and hugs, kisses and hugs". What are you trying to suggest?

Don't be so hasty.

We all know that XO on our bottles of cognac which we take a cheeky snifter of on an evening accompanied by a lovely robusto signify it has been aged for at least 6 years, don't we?

Perhaps this is suggesting something about the maturity, sophisticated complexity & wealth of information with a hint of burnt oak & an after taste of chocolate that can be found on the site.

Don't be so hasty.

We all know that XO on our bottles of cognac which we take a cheeky snifter of on an evening accompanied by a lovely robusto signify it has been aged for at least 6 years, don't we?

Perhaps this is suggesting something about the maturity, sophisticated complexity & wealth of information with a hint of burnt oak & an after taste of chocolate that can be found on the site.

I agree! - XO = the bottle of Remy Martin Cognac I have.

XOXO = Two bottles of Cognac.

You can never have enough XO's.

Kisses, Hugs ad Cognac all merge at Louis XIII de Remy Martin Cognac IMHO

The Caribbean is the epicenter of world Rum production. Virtually every major island group produces its own distinct Rum style.

The Dominican Republic http://statics.soniccdn.com/images/smilies/13.gif is notable for its full-bodied, aged Rums from column stills.

But to be honest, right now my favorite rum is Zacapa, 23 years, from Guatemala. Nectar of the gods!!

http://www.rum-ratgeber.de/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/Zacapa-23-sistema-solera.jpg

J.

Well, subliminally (ok, ok, out and out daydreaming), there is this thread.... I mean with reference to Logic.... X and all... the pictures are nice too.... :)

http://www.logicprohelp.com/viewtopic.php?t=77842&highlight=dots+butsello

Since everybody's else is gonna be busy getting drunk. :D

Hey Ski,

I can't thank you enough! You've been extremely helpful to me on quite a few occasions. This site couldn't be what it is without a "TEAM" of experts and as I gather from David you have been an invaluable team member. I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavors.

Cheers,

Ken

• 2 weeks later...

Now that the new forum is here and the new mods are in place, I'd like to once again thank everyone for their posts here in this thread.

BTW, for anyone who likes a bit of an XO, I highly recommend Camus. It's very smooth and yum. Another fave is Hine XO. Yum in a different way.