Article: "Apple Pro Audio Team 'Decimated'"

D.D. Jackson

This thread is officially a wrap for me now. Not only does it contain the usual suspects: endless speculation, mindless banter and assinine questions that never have and never will be answered- (i.e, Is Logic in Beta?). It now also replete with internal summaries of what has been stated earlier and even my own needless rehash of said speculation, banter, assinine questions, internal summaries.

I'm fed up! :roll:

This thread is officially a wrap for me now. Not only does it contain the usual suspects: endless speculation, mindless banter and assinine questions that never have and never will be answered- (i.e, Is Logic in Beta?). It now also replete with internal summaries of what has been stated earlier and even my own needless rehash of said speculation, banter, assinine questions, internal summaries.

Then just stop reading the thread. :roll:

Then just stop reading the thread. :roll:

???

Reading is fundamental. Perhaps, you overlooked this in your rush to state the obvious but, apart from replying to you, that is exactly what I just said...

Really sorry about all the mindless banter, or at least my participation in posting such stuff. Honestly, I hadn't really given it much thought, hence "mindless" I guess. Funny how it happens, you just get on a roll and start posting, fingers on automatic while the mind is on another planet, imagining that I'm an astronaut doing scientific tests on an newly discovered exoplanet when suddenly, out of nowhere, a never before seen moron-based life form springs out from behind a rock and points his stupid-gun at me. My universal translator informs me of his warning, that unless I leave his world at once he will zap me with his gun and leave me in a state of stupid for forever and beyond. He did say "sorry, but it's just planet policy, you know..." which was gracious of him to explain yet he remained stalwart in his position. So I quickly packed up my soil sample analyzers, snapped a picture using the self-timer on my cell phone of me and him (or was it "her"?) giving each other the ol' thumbs up, and blasted off for home. When I returned back to Earth, I found myself sitting in front of my computer, staring at the Quick Reply section of Logic Pro Help and wondered to myself, "how did I get here?"

I'm an astronaut doing scientific tests on an newly discovered exoplanet when suddenly, out of nowhere, a never before seen moron-based life form springs out from behind a rock and points his stupid-gun at me. My universal translator informs me of his warning, that unless I leave his world at once he will zap me with his gun and leave me in a state of stupid for forever and beyond. He did say "sorry, but it's just planet policy, you know..."

Too funny Ski, I'm dyin'... :)

...and just to wrap this thread up, neat and tidy...

Here is a link to what appears to be an email from Xander Soren, confirming development of Logic continues...

http://www.gearslutz.com/board/8500922-post29.html

Disclaimer: Anything can be faked these days.. but the linked shot of an email, looks and 'reads' real to me.. However, one never knows..

Even if it is "authentic", read it carefully... It's fluff, and the info in it is vague. "The next version" could be a maintenance update. Or it could be "Logic X". Anyway, it's a waste of time to speculate. Not much good can come out of it (save for humor).