Midi Assignment is not working [SOLVED]

Bouncer

hi

i have been using Korg nano kontrol and never had serious issues other than having to disconnect and reconnect/reassign ... today i try to reassign the same parameters i was using yesterday to VPS Philta plugin but it dosnt want to be controlled.... i know the midi signal is going through because i can see it in the midi window but once i assign, nothing works.... weird though, when i assign bypass of the plugin, it works...

i tried restarting computer, restarting Logic, disconnecting/reconnecting the controller but no luck... yesterday everything worked and i was controlling the plugin with my midi controller no problem.... maybe something happened after i put my laptop to sleep

the controller is fine because it still works in other program no problem

i tried to assign logic's eq parameters and everything worked fine i tried other plugins and they work fine but this particular one dosnt... i repeat, it was working yesterday thats how i know it should work

edit: i just tried the same plugin on other channel and it works there... but the one on the master channel doesnt work anymore... i reset the channel but still dont work

please help :(

the scene didnt matter.... i didnt have any automation for the plugin.... worked in new project even on a different track... so i thought there is some glitch and started clicking/unclicking everything i could on the problem track... and then tried assigning again, and now it works! ey! :) SOLVED !

now i have no controllers installed and i just got the same problem again and i find the plugin itself to be faulty... i switched to controls GUI and there i was able to assign the parameter to be controlled via midi controller succeesfully but when i changed to grafic GUi the parameters stoped working... i had to leave the controls GUI in order for the plugin to operate,,which is fine with me...