A technical support community for Apple Logic Pro users.

angelonyc

Re: OS X El Capitan - Not supported Software and Hardware

Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:33 pm

Izotope, was working for a while with El Capitan when loading a song with an isotope plug-in activated. .. Then Logic would crash on loading song with plug-in activated..  I started up Logic pro 10.2.4 with NO song.. then loaded the song..  So far the song loads and the plug-in works..   Twice when Logic started crashing..  I deleted all Logic prefs, then Logic would behave for several days.. 
MacPro 2015 12 core - 64 gig of ram
OSX 11.01
Logic Pro 10.6
RME fireface 800, Genelec 8040A's
Genos, Montage,Motif XS Rack, Korg M3, Intrega 7, Falcon UVI, Kontakt, u-he, musiclab
Kontakt, UVI, U-he, Music Lab- Modartt
Kontakt and UVI libraries, U-he, Madrona Labs, Music Labs, Serum, Synthmaster, Seaboard Rise, SWAM

SampleTank,Falcon,UVI, A.I.R. MusicTechnologies

brant

Sun Nov 12, 2017 7:42 pm

I encounter some issues when I upgrade Mac OS to EL Capitan. My Bluetooth accessories and connectivity has problems.
Someone told me I can fix it in the following way.
Shut down your Mac and Press the power button and then press the Command-Option-P-R keys on your keyboard > Make sure that you get those keys pressed before the gray screen comes up or it won't work > Hold those keys down until your Mac reboots again - you'll hear the startup chime twice > Let go of the keys, and PRAM is now reset.
But this issue still can permanently solve in my Mac with El Capitan. Any advice to get rid of this issue?

stardustmedia

Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:57 am

What about to un-stick this thread? I think meanwhile there is no HW or SW left, that's not compatible with El Cap, or it is abandoned anway :D
Logic 10.3.3 & MacOS 10.11.6
Home: MacPro Intel Quad-Core 2.26 GHz - 16GB - Grace Design m920 USB
Studio: iMac Intel i7 2.6GHz - 16GB - Apogee Symphony, AD16X & DA16X thru Thunderbolt - Unitor8 & AMT8

stardustmedia - high end analog music services
cheerio, murat