When I send audio tracks to a Bus I can't hear the effects sends of the individual tracks

Uri
Go to solution Solved by David Nahmani,

Hey there! I am relatively new using Logic and while mixing I've recently had this problem. Let's say I have a number of audio tracks such as kick, snare, hihat, toms, etc. with their own audio effects and sends because I wanna use a specific reverb on the snare for instance.

The problem appears when I want to group them in a Drum Bus, so I take the output of every track and sume them in a new Aux. When I play the snare on it's own I can hear the reverb send, but when I Solo the Drum Bus Aux I can't hear none of the sends that I've made in the individual tracks. Of course I can hear the sends made on the Drum Aux like a room reverb for the whole drum kit, but the individual sends disappear.

Is there any solution for this?

Thank you!

• Solution
15 hours ago, Uri said:

Of course I can hear the sends made on the Drum Aux like a room reverb for the whole drum kit, but the individual sends disappear.

Is there any solution for this?

Make the Auxes that you're sending to a part of your drum bus. For example let's say that:

1. You're sending the snare to bus 20 and have Aux 20 receive bus 20 where you've inserted a reverb for the snare. 
  2. You're setting the output of all your drum channel strips to bus 30 and Aux 30 is your Drum Aux. 
  3. Set the output of Aux 20 to bus 30 as well to make it a part of your Drum Aux.