LOOP is not Correct

cocoroman
Go to solution Solved by cocoroman,

Hi folks, I have bought a Looper(Headrush MX5 Special Edition). Every Loop I am recording they are right on time on L.P.X. But when I listen them Outside of L.P.X. They have a little tale, that timing is not right anymore? Inside of Logic they are right, but when you Bounce them on MP3 or Wave, they have a little half mesure or a tale? Obviously I can't use them for the Looper! There is a screenshot on the attach. I did also tried with Cubase 12 it is the same? Is my iMac???

Screenshot 2022-09-14 at 04.15.40.png

7 minutes ago, Mania said:

Try bounce in place and then make sure the length is correct(zoom in or click hold to see) and then Solo that track and export that.

I'll try to make it. But outside of Logic, there is a problem!  In Logic is everything is fine, only when I bounce the Loop. Even without "include Audio Tail", there is a problem. The Loop is not right, on my Desktop or any other file?

• Solution

Hi David, somebody helped me from Headrush Forum's. He was written "Save your loop as logic loop (not the normal export/save, have to be saved as logic loop). This logic loop will be saved in the logic loop diretory together with the original logic loops. If you never done this before, logic will automatic create a costum loop folder for your loops. Go to this folder copy your new loop to desktop. This file will have a extension that onnly logic can read, just change this extension to “.wav”, you will have something like: (loopName.wav) Export to your mx5 and enjoy!" So it worked, there is no more gap at the end of the Loop. Thanks again for taking my problem, because it did on every DAW..

5 minutes ago, cocoroman said:

Hi David, somebody helped me from Headrush Forum's. He was written "Save your loop as logic loop (not the normal export/save, have to be saved as logic loop). This logic loop will be saved in the logic loop diretory together with the original logic loops. If you never done this before, logic will automatic create a costum loop folder for your loops. Go to this folder copy your new loop to desktop. This file will have a extension that onnly logic can read, just change this extension to “.wav”, you will have something like: (loopName.wav) Export to your mx5 and enjoy!" So it worked, there is no more gap at the end of the Loop. Thanks again for taking my problem, because it did on every DAW..

Btw, can you tell me? where the Loop file is on my computer?

Edited by cocoroman