Downloading library

hiland

Hi I lived in Sweden, here in Sweden when I download from Apple I got about 1Mb per sekond. I have in my It-connection in general 24 Mb per sekunds when I downloding. I wonder if other country have the same problem when they use Apples sites. I have to download all my Logics software instrument again and it take one to one half day to get ready so I hope they will change the way they handle all theirs library soon.

• 5 months later...

I live in Ulriksdal, Sweden .Hi, I must say it is extremely frustrating with Logic Pro X sometimes. I have 10.5 Logic Pro and I am on an iMac Monterey 12.7.4. Every time I try to download sounds it says it has failed and also says I am not connected to the internet. Which is not true. I can not find a way to reinstall my Sound Library because it is grayed out. Need help if you have been faced with this problem.Thanks

Hi, My problem is the long time to download the library, I never had problem with internet connectionen with Logic pro. Now days I most use third parts library, Logic manages of the library I thinks is a mess. Sometimes Logic ask me to downloading some instrument how missing, that a good way to avoid to downloading the whole library.

On 11/1/2023 at 11:30 AM, rAC said:

Mooloolaba Queensland in a particular pocket of it that does not allow for fibre to the home.

No satellite (starlink) solution for you?

Before we get the fibre in my Burgundish countryside, just 3 months ago, I was thinking about that.

For your information if you can have a classic copper telephone line or electricity your local authorities/providers can install the fibre as the fibre lines can be put on the classic telephone or AC poles, no need to dig trenches.