Import Logic Project and tempo maps

danson6
Go to solution Solved by Jordi Torres,

Hi all,

I use the Import Logic Project function all the time and recently whenever I use the function to import a few tracks from another project, Logic imports the tempo map from the other project as well (which obviously creates quite a mess..)

Any thoughts on how to solve this? Feels like a "untick a box" kind of thing but not sure where the box is..

Thanks all,

Daniel

Edited by danson6

• danson6 changed the title to Import Logic Project and tempo maps
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Solution

Hi danson6,

I just tested this in Logic 10.6.3 and I can't reproduce the behavior you describe. However, I'm thinking in your case it could be this:

Screenshot2023-12-05at15_56_59.png.1d868eed3526d3cc1af2820a5e467af2.png

That Basically means that if you've disabled the warning you get when importing audio that includes embedded tempo information by clicking the "Do not show again" checkbox, and when you did you closed out of the dialog by clicking "Import", now every time you import audio that has embedded tempo metadata, it will be automatically imported in your project and replace the project's current tempo map.

J.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Jordi Torres said:

Hi danson6,

I just tested this in Logic 10.6.3 and I can't reproduce the behavior you describe. However, I'm thinking in your case it could be this:

Screenshot2023-12-05at15_56_59.png.1d868eed3526d3cc1af2820a5e467af2.png

That Basically means that if you've disabled the warning you get when importing audio that includes embedded tempo information by clicking the "Do not show again" checkbox, and when you did you closed out of the dialog by clicking "Import", now every time you import audio that has embedded tempo metadata, it will be automatically imported in your project and replace the project's current tempo map.

J.

Absolutely spot on. That was it. Thanks so much @Jordi Torres

• Like 1