Zoom key commands? [SOLVED]

Soundhound
Go to solution Solved by skeeter,

• Solution

Hey,

Go in to your 'key commands' window by either pressing 'options k' or under preferences.

Here do a search for ' zoom'.

It will bring up your zoom options and from here use 'assign key label' to assign key commands to the zoom function.

Cheers

Skeet

106385035_Screenshot2010-02-09at12_01_30PM.png.51cdbf6a3fc74c12a217e3b6dfd7d34a.png

• Like 1

• 7 years later...
  • 2 years later...
Is there a way to change this key command to something else? I can't seem to find it.

Yes, choose Logic Pro X > Key Commands > Edit and type "zoom" in the search box, you'll find the following four key commands. Click Learn by Key Label to reassign them.

zoom-key-commands.png

No I mean to change the ctrl+option keys which turn the pointer into the zoom tool where you can just click and drag. I’d like to press a different key than ctrl+option so I don’t have to move my hand down. is this at all possible?

No I mean to change the ctrl+option keys which turn the pointer into the zoom tool where you can just click and drag. I’d like to press a different key than ctrl+option so I don’t have to move my hand down. is this at all possible?

Combinations of modifiers+mouse actions aren't key commands. Those are not customizable.