VIP Celebrity Famous Logic users

The ultimate VIP Celebrity Famous Logic users list is here, and you can help make it EVEN better!

[update 03/30/2006] — The list was removed as the link was broken during a server upgrade.

[update 03/09/2021] — The list was recovered and is back up and updated after popular demand.

[update 10/18/2023] — This list had been lost, it's now back and in alphabetical order.

Reply to this topic to comment on the list or suggest new VIP users to add.

Thank you.

These guys are massive in the world of electronica right now, all Logic users:

Charles Webster, amazing multi-genre musician who runs his own label and is famous for his EXCELLENT remixes. Few people are making such great sounds these days.

C*Rock, produces and runs two record labels, Stir 15 and Release. Has worked with Jazzanova, Sonar Kollective and some of electronicas top producers. He is also my go-to guy for mastering and the person who put me on to Logic in the first place

DJ Chus, an established DJ/producer who teaches Logic workshops in Spain.

• 5 weeks later...

Glad to see alot of VIP Logic users, but lets get realistic....I doubt Christina Aguilera even knows what Logic is not to mention alot of the other artists listed. It's their talented writers, producers, and engineers that are the Logic users. Not bashing Christina, I love her voice, but I'd be willing to bet she doesn't know Logic from a hole in the wall.

Dream

Klaus Badelt

Film Composer - Pirates of the Carribean - The Curse of the Black Pearl, Constantine, The Recruit, Gladiator (Additional Music)

Here he is endorsing the m-audio project mix I/O with logic in the background:

http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=media.video&ID=83f79a9c23ddf14e410df00ab727b3f6

Also Check VI magazine July/Aug 05 issue for an intriew about how he uses logic.

Glad to see alot of VIP Logic users, but lets get realistic....I doubt Christina Aguilera even knows what Logic is not to mention alot of the other artists listed. It's their talented writers, producers, and engineers that are the Logic users. Not bashing Christina, I love her voice, but I'd be willing to bet she doesn't know Logic from a hole in the wall.

Dream

peace

Anyone can be a VIP, as long as they are a VIP to emagic or Apple., we have worked in major labels and had Greg Tease from emagic take care of us in the past for years, not that we like to mention names, but this is how it all works.

Would be nice if really good unknown artists got free Logic Pro Copies.

Why is there a list in the making here anyway ? 8)

David Campbell

Arranger/Composer

[dead link removed by moderator]

Over 400 Gold and Platinum albums, etc., etc.

Beck, Alanis, Evanescence, Kiss, Faith Hill, Paul McCartney, Sheryl Crow, Mealoaf, etc.

Couldn't dig up any proof that he uses Logic on the net, but my wife's known him for a long time and I talked with him at a recent music conference -- Logic is his DAW and he loves it! BTW, he presented a seminar at the conference wherein he discussed the story of the session for Alanis' Uninvited and how he approached doing the string arrangement -- quite a treat if you ever get the chance to hear it.

Why is there a list in the making here anyway?

You can't imagine how many times people ask me that question: "do you know anyone famous who uses Logic?" or something like this. I decided to make that list, starting from the old VIP list Emagic has on their website, and add to it as we discover new Logic users.

Why is there a list in the making here anyway?

You can't imagine how many times people ask me that question: "do you know anyone famous who uses Logic?" or something like this. I decided to make that list, starting from the old VIP list Emagic has on their website, and add to it as we discover new Logic users.

Peace

In that case then it is a good idea,

Here is a list of some (not all) friends who use Logic:

Ramstien

Ministry

Dead Can Dance

KMFDM/MDFMK

Sean Puffy Combs

Clive Davis

En Esch

John Paul Jones

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lee Groves use Logic.

Lee Groves is: producer/engineer/mixer Mark "Spike" Stent. Together the two have worked with a diverse roster of artists including Gwen Stefani, Janet Jackson, Craig David, Goldfrapp, Texas, Black Eyed Peas, Fischerspooner, Natasha Bedingfield and Depeche Mode.

"I use it with Logic on a lot of my projects.............."

Read this link:

http://www.m-audio.com/news/en_us-777.html