VIP Celebrity Famous Logic users

I heard Geddy and Alex from Rush used Logic at one point, but then also heard Cubase...unsure of Neil's DAW/tool of choice...

Neil's DAW/tool of choice with Microsoft Word for composing his books/lyrics :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember reading something about Geddy saying he used Logic for his solo album "My favorite Headache", but have heard nothing since then about what they use. Pro Tools maybe?

I heard Geddy and Alex from Rush used Logic at one point, but then also heard Cubase...unsure of Neil's DAW/tool of choice...

Neil's DAW/tool of choice with Microsoft Word for composing his books/lyrics :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I remember reading something about Geddy saying he used Logic for his solo album "My favorite Headache", but have heard nothing since then about what they use. Pro Tools maybe?

Neil uses Logic? Very interesting...

BTW- for lyric writing and idea collecting/sorting.. Scrivener Very cool app! I started using it for book writing, but quickly discovered how incredible it is for lyrics as well.

I can definately vouch for one of them...My girl friend was the personal assistant to one of the people very high up on that list....VERY HIGH :D But he also use Protools TDM and is a complete and utter gearhead. Seeing his homestudio in L.A is a complete disbelief :shock:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ok couple of people I know that use Logic.

Moto Blanco Use it. I know because I talk to them quite often. These guys are heavyweight remixers... pop credits include Mary J Blige, J Lo, Ciara, Rhianna, George Michael, Bob Sinclair, Lionel Ritchie, Leona Lewis & Sophie Ellis Bextor

Soul Central also use Logic. Listen to their track 'In Ten City', and I believe you'll find the drums are apple 'club beat 006'. I've used this myself 8) These guys scored a huge hit with Kathy Brown and a vocal version of their remix of the techno classic 'strings of life' by Derrick May

Dave Spoon. Pretty popular electro producer. He lists logic in his setup on myspace. Has had a couple of crossover hits 'Bad Girls (At Night)' and 'Sunrise (Won't Do It Again). He's also done some remixes for Paul Van Dyke, Mark Knight, MOS etc..

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I have seen several mentions in this thread about Steve Wilson from Porcupine Tree using Logic as a producer. I've also noticed a few posts praising Logic for its use in metal music. If you're a fan of Opeth, try to catch the bonus features on their 'Lamentations' DVD. During recording of Deliverance and Damnation, Opeth switched producers, and went with Steve Wilson, and they were impressed by his set up, which as they quote, 'includes this great program called Logic', so it seems that 2 more classic modern metal albums have been 'Logic-ified'

• 2 weeks later...