Projects won't load from Google Drive download: Please Help!

violetviolins

Hi all. Really need some help here! SO my mypassport corrupted/broke somehow, and I wanted to back my projects up from the studio onto the cloud for extra safety and to work on at home. I saved the projects as folders, rather then files, then uploaded them to Google Drive. I then got home and downloaded them. I keep getting the same message: 'The Operation Could Not Be Completed. No other information is available about the problem.' - Now I had some success with some downloads, but it altered the names of some of the audio files (adding a _ somewhere) for some reason, so it didn't load them all where they should be. Anyway, it's going to be a while before I can get to the studio and I'd love to have my projects. Is there any solution to this issue?! Thank you!

Now I had some success with some downloads, but it altered the names of some of the audio files (adding a _ somewhere) for some reason

Is it possible to rename the audio files in a way, the "corrupted" song version can find them? Use only duplicated versions of the files (copy of...) when trying or Time-Machine Backup.

BTW, I only use zipped project files when backing up or transferring to the cloud/internet. And I don't use any special characters in the project or audio file name.

Now I had some success with some downloads, but it altered the names of some of the audio files (adding a _ somewhere) for some reason

Is it possible to rename the audio files in a way, the "corrupted" song version can find them? Use only duplicated versions of the files (copy of...) when trying or Time-Machine Backup.

BTW, I only use zipped project files when backing up or transferring to the cloud/internet. And I don't use any special characters in the project or audio file name.

Yes, but there are 100s of files to change. Yes I will Zip next time for sure. I didn't intentionally, just loads of the audio files saved automatically with underscores. I'm not sure how to name it properly tbh...