Lingering Global Tracks Chord functionality

Vieira100

I have many LPX files from the era when Global Tracks included the Chords/Analyze functionality, which I used to insert those GT chords into my scores.  When I open these files in my current version (10.6.3), which has had the Chords/Analyze functionality (unfortunately) excised, I see BLUE chord symbols.  When I double-click these blue chord symbols, I get the alternative editing dialog box (parts of which I wish were in the "normal" chord editing box).  When I transpose a STYLE, these blue chord symbols are transposed; when I transpose using the Region Parameter, they are not transposed.  Odd.  And, of course, when I change notes the chord symbols are not adjusted accordingly.  I never relied on the GT analyze functionality because it didn't allow users to stipulate "only analyze every beat" (or some such granularity), but it did come in very handy at times when I was lazy.  Apple might have either allowed the blue symbols to behave exactly like other chord symbols, or just had them converted automagically once they killed the GT functionality, right?

Thanx! Thar’s the first time I see those…

22 hours ago, Vieira100 said:

Apple might have either allowed the blue symbols to behave exactly like other chord symbols, or just had them converted automagically once they killed the GT functionality, right?

I guess. That would have been the right thing to do…