Score set - instrument Filter

volovicg

7 hours ago, volovicg said:

Score question - display filters no longer show instrument parts, it shows only all instruments and score sets - can someone confirm ? 

Yes - there used to be two distinct options: either Score Sets and then below the Filter which showed just Instruments. This no longer exists.  Along with the fact that you can no longer delete Score Sets ... some serious reduction of functionality has emerged in recent Logic updates. I am not exactly sure when. I cant understand why such changes would be deliberately made ( because if deliberate they would have been announced as an 'improvement') but since they have just emerged by default it is that the functionality has been unintentionally degraded and not noticed or cared about by whoever is programming that side of Logic.

Screenshot2023-10-01at01_34_37.png.e8434ad8cf9e505acd9d32b28a176f50.png

• Like 1

So please tell me this is a mistake and Logic has a known bug where the instrument tracks do not display in the filter setting. I am ok with a bug - but if this is a design changes and we now have to make individual score set for single parts - I am going to go crazy!   Atlas no - it is a current issue not sure what version it was introduced in the current or previous one - I will have to go back and test but recently. Single instrument parts are no longer available - the documentation indicates to option+click ( just the way it used to work in Logic 9) but of course it doesn't do anything.... 

• Like 1