export multiple takes: as regions? or all track as audio files?

Devoid

I have to deliver the raw takes to an artist.  
Normally I select all the tracks I want to export, File > export > all tracks as audio files.  Then I set Range to "Export Cycle Range Only". I add track number, so the artist/customer can easily import the files in a DAW, order of tracks remains the same.
But, as I have to select each takes separate, it takes a lot of time.  So selecting all the regions and export all the selected regions as audio files, would be quicker?  When I do this I encounter two issues.
1. It takes much longer to export a set of regions, comparing to exporting the same set as all tracks as audio file/Export Cycle Range Only

2. I can't select a numbering in the export (like I can when select export all tracks as audio files).

ideal, I'd like to select al my regions (all the different takes of multiple tracks), export them with one click, have numbering of the track in front, at the number of the take at the end.  something like '01 KICK OUT#01", or "01 KICK OUT - take 1"

also, the automatic numbering of regions each time I hit record: the numbering is based on the actual recording I've made for a track, but sometimes I just want Logic to reset the numbering so it matches the other takes.  

thxVLso_d.webp

b7NzsJn_d.webp

SXv8Z7E_d.webp