export glitch?

GuyBorlander

Hey! I hit command b and exported a stem - everything else was muted I just wanted to export this stem with the effects on it. I selected to save it to desktop with a name... anyway after it was finished exporting in real time everything seemed normal but I couldn't find the file anywhere? I did the exact process again and it was fine... is this a rare occurrence?

Kind regards,

G

I didn't see it in there... after I did the process again I dropped the new exported file into logic made another change to it and then bounced it in place and deleted the previous version.

and then after I cleared project audio files like I normally do just habitually; I saw the new exported version that just I deleted after bouncing it in place but I never saw the OG failed exported first version in there...

sorry maybe too much irrelevant information about my process haha but I didn't see that first one that didn't appear on desktop. who knows where it went? I searched my entire Mac for the file name I supposedly exported it as and couldn't find anything. Maybe it just did not export fully.