Exporting multiple regions on a single track through the stereo out (with mastering assistant)

MartinM

Hello, 

I'm working on one track only, a recording of a concert with 49 songs I isolated in regions that I renamed according to the title of the song. 

I'd like to export them to get them numbered with their names (titles). Exporting allows that! 

Now, I used the Master assistant plugin and it proved excellent but it is on the Stereo Out track. I'd like to get the same result but the exporting process doesn't include the Stereo Out track and you can't use the Master's assistant on my single track. I'm stuck! 

I could bounce each of the 49 tracks but would have to number and entitle each region manually. That is a long process!

Is there a solution or a way around in your knowledge?

Thank you for your thoughts,

Martin

Have you considered copy-pasting (to a text editor) the names of the regions appearing in the Event List editor.

image.jpeg.a6d3396c9f8a6210052368feb482ab96.jpeg

Then, to save from having to type each bounced regions, copy-paste those previously copy-pasted regions’ names (from the text editor) to the produced files.

Admittedly not a one shot deal solution but definitely a saving-time one.

Edited by Atlas007

In the meantime, I have exported the regions bypassing the plugins so there is less processing and I could get the numbering and names of the songs already. Then I bounced each region, overwriting the previously exported files. I didn't have to copy/paste the names. It took quite some time, as I had to stay in front of my computer the whole time and bounce each file, being careful not to overwrite a file, but doing it from the Event List Editor helped me focus.

Thank you for the tip anyways. Let's hope someone finds a way to do that in an automated way or that Logic programmers read our (well, my) needs and add export-like functions (numbering and region naming) to the bouncing process.

MartinM

• Like 1