Bug Logic Pro audio cut

dott
Go to solution Solved by polanoid,

Hello,

I'm using the Logic Pro trial  on a new MacBook with Sonoma. I've already recorded sessions of all types (voice, clarinet, MIDI) with no issues until now. The external sound card is 6 years old (Scarlett Focusrite).

However, since last night, the recording of voice tracks is not working correctly. The main part of the track is recorded fine, but some sung notes are cut off , especially those that seem to be more sustained or higher pitched

like in the test attached. It's a very strange bug, as if a high-cut function were activated.

I'm unable to record the clarinet track on an audio track, as if the clarinet were not detected! No forum topic seems to mention this bug (neither on Logic, Scarlett, Sonoma forums).

Other tests (with another microphone, without the sound card using the MacBook's microphone, with another XLR cable, with VPN turned off) have not yielded any results—nothing fixes the bug.

Even reopening previous sessions that worked well, the voice recording starts acting up in the same way. It seems to be related to Logic. Any ideas?

😅😅😅 🤣🤣 I lost a complete workday for that button ????? OOOOOOO that's not possible !!!!!!!  

You're so kind

I called a lot of people include apple assistance : you're the first to find the bug ! 

THANKS polanoid !!! You made my day !

• Like 1