Can flexpitch edits be duped onto a second track?

Plastic Meanie

So to explain more clearly: I have received a track to mix which includes a vocal take edited in Flexpitch. However the take was edited from a stem which included some verb and delay (odd I know, but that's what happened apparently). I like the flexpitch edits however so my question is, can the flexpitch edits be re-used on a dry version of the identical track? So could the original editor do a copy track and drop the dry audio into his existing flexpitch edit then send it to me edited but free of the fx?

There may be a sneaky workaround but it requires using another app that can route MIDI back to Logic Pro, and it's still convoluted and time consuming, so not sure if it's worth it. 

Still I will lay down the general idea here, and maybe someone else can improve upon the concept. 

1. Open your original audio region in the Audio Track editor.
  2. Choose Edit > Create MIDI track from Flex Pitch Data.
  3. Export that as a MIDI file. 
  4. Open your destination audio region in the Audio Track editor. 
  5. Turn on Flex Pitch and click the MIDI in button to turn on step input. 
    Screenshot 2024-03-18 at 1.41.44 PM.png
  6. Open the MIDI file in another app that routes its MIDI data to that track in Logic, and play the notes one by one.