UAD Apollo Twin MKII does not actually record onto LPX

Hi, I can set up a Console track using the Apollo Twin MKII, and it sounds great in Console. But when I record, it's just dry. I'm using inserts and sends in Console but nothing in Logic in order to avoid usage issues. This is how I interpret UAD's instructions for best results with Logic Pro X. It's exactly what they say to do, as far as I can tell. 

So, for example, I use some compressors in my Console settings and some reverb. I can hear the reverb very clearly when I sing into the mic and monitor it. But the track that I record is dry. 

This happens regardless of whether I use UAD Rec or UAD Mon in the Console. 

You should be able to print through insert FX, Console is designed for this (so you can print your UAD plugins while recording). Send FX, probably not, but then I'm not sure why you want to print reverb into your vocal track anyway - that seems a very bad thing to do! 😮

If you *do* really want to do this, then likely you'd need to put the reverb on the insert of your recording channel.

I don't use the UA console so can't give you the exact button pushes, but I would have though that putting insert plugins on the inputs should process those inputs before the driver sends the audio to Logic for recording. For more UA Console help, you might be better off asking on the UAD forum...