AU Icon Collection

The dock icon is your app icon. Copy one of those icons to the clipboard, then:

Go to your application folder (Command-Shift-A), select Logic Pro and open the information window (Command-I). Click on the logo to select it, and paste.

But you will need the icon image to be an .icns file, not a .png like these are.

These were conversions to .png from the original .icns. If you still have Logic 6 or earlier on your computer copy the icon from that. Otherwise I can send the Logic 6 .icns file.

Go to your application folder (Command-Shift-A), select Logic Pro and open the information window (Command-I). Click on the logo to select it, and paste.

But you will need the icon image to be an .icns file, not a .png like these are.

These were conversions to .png from the original .icns. If you still have Logic 6 or earlier on your computer copy the icon from that. Otherwise I can send the Logic 6 .icns file.

Yes please could you post/send the icon file that would be great :)

Thanks for your help guys 8)

thx david, would be great if you could upload a zip or rar file with all icons, so no need to download them one by one :oops: :D

and i would be very thankful too if anyone could upload the logic 6 icon file , i like it more than the new 7 one :wink:, would like to replace it

Cheers, Is it easy to return to the default one after you have done that?

If you save it (copy it to an empty folder and keep it somewhere, that's the easiest way).

The trick is to simply copy and paste icons from one file's info window to another's.

Cool I don't get something though. I copied the old icon out from the info window just dragged the preview out but cant seem to copy the new one in.?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i'm having trouble too. tried adding those folders to user/library/application support/logic/ and also to hard drive/library/application support/logic and also to the package contents folder where all the other icons are. no luck at all. any other ideas?

all caps are correct, all spelling is correct, some are .png files that i created in photoshop and some are icons that i downloaded from logicprofiles.com. the ones i created are within the size limit (pixels and size). the icons i made are three numbered names starting at 325.png and going through 329.png.

definitely at the aaaaaaah moment.

• 3 weeks later...