AU Icon Collection

• 2 weeks later...
Mate, sterling work!!!! An X-Station would be awesome, and A CME UF if you have the time... I have tried, but am not the most literate person with computers, and anything that takes time I completely ignore. Seriously, they look awesome!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all,

I will be moving to another city this week and have many deadlines for work, so I wont be able to make any icons for a while. I am also working on my own website and am putting together a little section for these badboys as this thread is starting to get really LONG and people are already getting lost in all these cons

Once the dust settles and summer vacation is in full swing, I will try and bang out some of your requests (no I havent forgotten)

In the meantime, take care and wish me luck!

Once the dust settles and summer vacation is in full swing, I will try and bang out some of your requests (no I havent forgotten)

In the meantime, take care and wish me luck!

good luck dubs :D

*cough* melodyne *cough*

• 2 weeks later...

For those of you who don't know how to add custom icons, you must add a 3 digit number to the prefix of the filenames and then place them in

Library/Application Support/Logic/Images/Icons/

Enjoy!

Sorry guys not to used to a my Imac yet. Seems that I have found 2 places on my HD "Library/Application Support/Logic/Images/Icons/" my guess is one is for HD and other is user?

I have added to both places but still do not see them. as for renamimg them. "###blue.png" or "blue###.png"

Just courious

I found another site that said abit more about the size and again the place to put the icons, but I still do not see them when I open logic.

I named them with just numbers, but still nothing.

any how thanks for your help

I think you need to delete that icon folder and put one in your root logic folder, scroll down a little further in the first pane right below desktop and you should see your name, click there and then go library/application support/logic/images/icons if you have 2 icons folders it gets confused, i had the same problem a while ago.hope this helps. CB

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello!

OK! I have the file were everybody suggests! Library/Application Support/Logic/Images/Icons/ but when I open logic and click on the icon bar non of the icons that I loaded and re-labeled with the 3 digit code appear in the panel of available icons? Am I missing something?

Thanks! John

Does anybody have some nice guitar icons? How about the KorgX50?

Thanks