Logic Pro 64 bit compatible plug-ins

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
First "64 Bit" Plugin release by Flux:: 64Bit Bittersweet Transient Designer for Mac this IS a 'freebee'

I can't open it. The AU validation tool gives me this error:

--------------------------------------------------

TESTING OPEN TIMES:

COLD:

2013-01-29 09:13:49.755 auvaltool[1155:a07] Error loading /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/BitterSweetV3.component/Contents/MacOS/BitterSweetV3: dlopen(/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/BitterSweetV3.component/Contents/MacOS/BitterSweetV3, 262): Library not loaded: /usr/lib/libc++.1.dylib

Referenced from: /Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components/BitterSweetV3.component/Contents/MacOS/BitterSweetV3

Reason: image not found

FATAL ERROR: OpenAComponent: result: -50,0xFFFFFFCE

validation result: couldn't be opened

The same thing happens with the 32bit version of the plug-in.

J.

:twisted: That SUCK the Big One! :evil:

Didn't notice that, as I hadn't tried loading it yet, but yes your right (and I guess I'm not surprised ether)...

Wow, waited and waited and waited some more... I can't believe it!

:x FLUX:: SUCKS! :x

Edited 1/29/13

Well I guess now I have to decide on whether to move from the stable realms of a OS10.6.8/LP9.1.6) framework or opt to eat an overall investment in flux;; plugins :?

Overall a deplorable & dismal marketing effort on the part of FLUX::

Anyone want to make an offer on a Full Pack 2.1 authorized Flux:: Dongle worth USD 1469.00 :|

Go ahead... Make My Day!

Responce from Flux::

"We hope you do understand that it was not an action of choice to shut people out, but due to technical limitations in the apple 10.6 development sdk we had to to let go of certain legacy code parts and move on in order to proceed." Oui!

Edited by rone2him

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Good news bad news:

Flux:: has finally released another plugin, that is a "64-bit compatible versions" of their previously released software, built on their "latest 64-bit version 3 framework"... their 'EQ' plugin: Epure V3 ...yeah!

The one negitive, I have noted... is that on all the 'latest 64-bit version 3 framework' released (that I have downloaded, ie. Elixer & Epure) ...the various parameter control knobs are quite goosy; so that, parameter adjustments do not react very smoothly to nay changes, at least compared to previous versions (where every thing worked smooth as silk); making it rather frustrating :shock: to fine tune a parameter's value; whether using a 'Magic Mouse', my 'Avid Artist Control' surface unit, or a 'Magic Track Pad', so making small adjustments is very difficult :?

I have voiced a complaint to Flux:: about this, when the Elixer V3 version plugin was released (their reply: they didn't have a 'magic mouse' or 'pad' to verify it :? ), but to still see the same issue, as apparently affecting this latest Epure V3 release, is pretty bothersome & exasperating :twisted: so I just struggle... :roll: not sure if others are having similar problems?

Also... when using the method: of "'highlighting' a value entry window, and then typing in the value" (as a work around, for the above goofiness :roll: ) ...I have experienced that the Mixer & Arrange screens have both closing down, several times (while typing in a value), while using this new Epure V3 version. :|

• 2 weeks later...
OhmForce has updated all of their plugins to 64bit

They've been 64bit for more than a year now:

viewtopic.php?p=433701#p433701

J.

I apologize... yes, they have been 64bit for a year now. I was reading the monthly KVR newsletter and they mentioned the update. But there may have been some minor updates and bug-fixes made, and that could be the reason for the updated news.

- xpander

I apologize... yes, they have been 64bit for a year now. I was reading the monthly KVR newsletter and they mentioned the update. But there may have been some minor updates and bug-fixes made, and that could be the reason for the updated news.

No need to apologize, man! :)

Yes, they were updated recently but only for bug fixes.

J.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Soundtoys have updated all of their Native plugins to v4.2 with 64bit compatibility. They're also offering all of the boutique plugins such as Little Radiator, etc. for free when you buy the Native Effects Bundle between now and August 18th. That's 14 plugins all together.

- xpander

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

:D Newly released today! Flux:: v3 plugins...

Pure Limiter & Solera (V3.2.0) :mrgreen:

AU 32 & 64 bit | VST 32 & 64 bit | AAX Native/DSP 32 & 64 bit*

* Solera v3 AAX Native/DSP supports 32 bit in Pro Tools 10.3.5 and 64 bit in Pro Tools 11

Elixir & Epure v3 were previously released in 32 & 64 bit earlier this year.

Very very happy here, because I love using these plugins... new GUI looks sweet :mrgreen:

the 'Pure' versions: Pure Compressor II, DCompressor II, DExpander II, Expander II, & Syrah are no doubt soon to follow :)

Edit: Any plugin verification issues I was having have been resolved: dongle reset, by Flux:: :mrgreen:

They are running a 50% off, till Feb 3rd 2114

• 2 months later...

The following Flux:: v3 plugins were added,

and/or upgraded, today (V3.2.12):

Elixir - VST/AAX Native

Elixir - AAX DSP/Native

Epure - VST/AAX Native

Epure - AAX DSP/Native

HEar - VST/AAX Native

Pure Compressor - VST/AAX Native

Pure Compressor - AAX DSP/Native

Pure DCompressor - VST/AAX Native

Pure DCompressor - AAX DSP/Native

Pure DExpander - VST/AAX Native

Pure DExpander - AAX DSP/Native

Pure Expander - VST/AAX Native

Pure Expander - AAX DSP/Native

Pure Limiter - VST/AAX Native

Pure Limiter - AAX DSP/Native

Solera - VST/AAX Native

Solera - AAX DSP/Native

Trax - VST/AAX Native

Verb - VST/AAX Native

Verb Session - VST/AAX Native

BitterSweet - VST/AAX Native+DSP

New! Syrah v3 in AAX Native/DSP

Yeah! Just one more left to do :mrgreen:

Highly support Syrah & the Flux::Pure line for novices (there are cheeper plugs, if you read elsewhere, pleased my ears)