Logic Pro 64 bit compatible plug-ins

The SoundMagic Spectral Suite of 24 Audio Units from www.michaelnorris.info/soundmagicspectral/index.html has been updated to Beta 6 and is now 64bit compatible. Michael is very generous for offering his software for free. I would encourage others that find his plug-ins useful to send him a "thank you" email. People like him deserve to hear that their work is appreciated. His contact info is on his website.

- xpander

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While this is an application more than a plug-in, it's still equally important: ReCycle 2.2 has finally been released. It's now a 64-bit Cocoa application that's fully supported under Mac 10.7+. This is great news to me since I've used the app since version 1.0. I then took a long break from using it due to compatibility issues, not to mention the fact that most samplers and drum machines now come with slicing capabilities. But I've always enjoyed using ReCycle and I can't wait to start using it again. www.propellerheads.se/download/index.cf ... le_updates

- xpander

• 1 month later...
Anyone know if any of these are 64bit?

humanoid sound systems

Image line

xils lab

waldorf

audio damage

gforce software

soniccharge

refx

lennar digital

xln audio

Most of those are not 64 bit yet, but some plugs of some devs are. You can check for yourself:

Go to http://www.kvraudio.com/q.php and fill them in in "quickly find a developer"

Any plugin that is 64 bit will have this shield/icon: http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7150/6520087015_6e69c6cb00_t.jpg

If you find any not yet on my list, please do report! Thanks.