Logic Pro 9.1.7 is out.

Is 'preview sample in ultrabeat voice' fixed?

That works as expected for me in 9.1.6 on Lion.

Just installed newest upgrade and there is definately something wrong with 'preview sample in ultrabeat voice' option. Compared to similar option in exs mk2 ultrabeat doesn't play sample accordingly to voice's pitch, filter & amp settings.

ever since i updated to logic pro 9.1.7 my plugins keep disappearing when i click on them . And NO im not hitting option + click. im just clicking them to open them and they just vanish. NOt even a double click, just a simple click and their gone. what the hell

Anyone else seeing delay compensation issues?

Drumagog and MAutoVolume are causing some serious delays. I have to bounce my tracks and align by hand.

Also, I'm surprised Apple no longer has links for downloading previous releases. Support page only has latest and 9.1.

Any one has a link to 9.1.6?

Is 'preview sample in ultrabeat voice' fixed?

That works as expected for me in 9.1.6 on Lion.

Just installed newest upgrade and there is definately something wrong with 'preview sample in ultrabeat voice' option. Compared to similar option in exs mk2 ultrabeat doesn't play sample accordingly to voice's pitch, filter & amp settings.

Hi.

This was working fine for me in 9.1.6. I updated to 9.1.7 on OS 10.7.3 and it still works as expected. I have just done several tests there. However, I have had isolated problems like this before with Logic where people with the same version and OS did not.

Presumably, you have your system backed up by TIme Machine. If so, it's simple.

Here a link to Apple's guide on Time Machine:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1427

.... refer to the section on 'recovering files and folders' This includes older versions of applications.

It is excellent. I had never done it before and I followed there guide and re-installed Logic, (residing in the applications folder of course). I, somewhat bravely, opted for the 'delete original' option, and it worked a treat. When I opened up Logic, my project was fine, Logic was at 9.1.6 and, the creme de la creme, the CPU was as good as gold.

Good luck.

Presumably, you have your system backed up by TIme Machine. If so, it's simple.

Here a link to Apple's guide on Time Machine:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1427

.... refer to the section on 'recovering files and folders' This includes older versions of applications.

It is excellent. I had never done it before and I followed there guide and re-installed Logic, (residing in the applications folder of course). I, somewhat bravely, opted for the 'delete original' option, and it worked a treat. When I opened up Logic, my project was fine, Logic was at 9.1.6 and, the creme de la creme, the CPU was as good as gold.

Good luck.

I re-stored 9.1.6 from TimeMachine backupdisk, move 9.1.7 to trash, tried to open 9.1.6 but everytime it stopped to "AUnet receive" when Logic was searching plugins. Had to force quit Logic several times and re-install 9.1.7 again to continue the project :(

I've had that happen on occasions for the last year or so. It's never really bothered me because it always opens the second time. It's never happened twice consecutively. Something to do with that wretched 32 bit bridge.

Good luck with 9.1.7.

My CPU has been as good as gold all weekend, so I"m sticking with 6 for the time being.

Anyone else getting the following errors when you "Save As" ?

"Saving spool file / Entry not in queue

Result code = -1

File = Project File Backups"

"Insufficient access privileges for the operation

Result code = -5000

File = Project File Backups"

These were Locked Logic Files created on 9.1.5 and i get this error after I try to "Save As". The Logic files have both Audio & Midi. I even closed the project saved on 9.1.7, locked it, then tried opening and "Save As" again, same issue. Had some friends try this with the same result.

Anyone else experience this?

:?