Logic Pro X 10.0.5 is out now!

I don't know if this is since 10.0.5, but if you have the Apple Loops library open and switch to the Track Area for key focus via the Tab key and then back to the Apple Loops library with Tab (for key focus), the play command for the Apple Loops library doesn't work.

You have to manually select the loop for it to play. After that you can use the key commands again.

Also I don't understand why they changed the standard key command for play in various windows to control spacebar instead of just the spacebar. But I guess I can change that back.

I don't know if this is since 10.0.5, but if you have the Apple Loops library open and switch to the Track Area for key focus via the Tab key and then back to the Apple Loops library with Tab (for key focus), the play command for the Apple Loops library doesn't work.

Confirmed. Please do fill a bug report in our bug report forum - and send feedback to the Apple team: http://www.apple.com/feedback/logic-pro.html

Also I don't understand why they changed the standard key command for play in various windows to control spacebar instead of just the spacebar. But I guess I can change that back.

The idea is to have the spacebar always control the playback of your entire project, independently of which area has key focus.

I just filled in the feedback form. Thanks.

The idea is to have the spacebar always control the playback of your entire project, independently of which area has key focus.

That's what I thought, but that doesn't work either in the Apple Loop browser if you've manually selected an Apple Loop. I have mentioned that also in the bug report.

Let's see if 10.0.6 fixes this :D