Logic Pro 10.0.7 is out

OK, found a solution.

I had one of those tweaked GUI:s and that seems to cause this problem. I did a reset to the original GUI and rebooted and... Voila! It downloads about 80 MB and installs without the big download.

My only problem is that I am back to the old horrible depressing GUI.... I can't make music with this GUI. I have to go back to Live or some other DAW until it is possible with other skins again. I hate light grey on dark grey!

Best regards

Go to Gearslutz, there are tons of custom skins.

Anybody noticed the key command/ Edit Menu entry "Delete and Move"?

(don't know when this was introduced probably with 10.0.5 or 10.0.7)

Had to use Drag mode set to shuffle before to do such edits but when working on a score yesterday

I accidentally discovered that its possible. This is huge.

Especially when doing lots of marquee edits like I do.

Hi all!

Great update. Couple of new bugs.

1. When using the key command "Split Region/Events At Playhead Position" in the Piano Roll the split happens at some random point before the playhead position.

2. When using the key command "New Track With Duplicate Settings", all the Apple loops in the project play at a random tempo other that the song tempo.

Both weird ones, I know.

Is this just my system or does anyone else have this problem?

Thanks!

I've attempted the download for a few days and it's still the same error. It completed the first download of about 80 megabytes... but the large update of 800 plus mb fails every time. Any suggestions? I recently purchased and downloaded Nexus just fine. Hmmmm?

So - all in all it's save to do the update? The Apple loops bug worries me - "new track with duplicated settings" is quite common. But I don't use apple loops that often. How could it be fixed?

And OSX 10.9.3 is out now too. Anybody running 10.9.3 and LPX 10.0.7 and everythings fine (or at least not worse than before :wink: )

So - all in all it's save to do the update? The Apple loops bug worries me - "new track with duplicated settings" is quite common. But I don't use apple loops that often. How could it be fixed?

And OSX 10.9.3 is out now too. Anybody running 10.9.3 and LPX 10.0.7 and everythings fine (or at least not worse than before :wink: )

Hi mclight,

I'm working fine with Mac OS 10.9.3 and LPX 10.0.7. Even better than before!

Cheers

Can anybody confirm this score-editor bug in 10.0.7:

I want to change the note where the snare is displayed in the drum-score style from b1 to a deeper note (first pic)

So I set the snare to -5, but instead of being displayed deeper it jumps up to f2 (sec. pic)

no matter where i set the value afterwards, snare stays at f2 (third pic)

same thing happens with bass drum also.

this happens on my Mac Pro and a friends macbook with logic pro 10.0.7. works as it should with logic pro 10.0.6.

262006743_Bildschirmfoto2014-05-16um16_45_57.thumb.png.d672177df9d91bac24bb48dc797cea8d.png

1491850174_Bildschirmfoto2014-05-16um16_45_44.png.f1c5e47b5f6c3d5ecc8038089d65ca64.png

501099333_Bildschirmfoto2014-05-16um16_45_30.png.3c7d7c45c2bb8b7ad2e42f7376933175.png

It appears that they've fixed the MIDI editor selection bug - where opening a MIDI sequence far down the timeline from 0:0:0:0: would nonetheless show you 0:0:0:0 and require you to scroll all the way to your sequence. This was a huge crimp in my workflow and I'm relieved that it's been addressed.

It appears that they've fixed the MIDI editor selection bug - where opening a MIDI sequence far down the timeline from 0:0:0:0: would nonetheless show you 0:0:0:0 and require you to scroll all the way to your sequence. This was a huge crimp in my workflow and I'm relieved that it's been addressed.

Excellent!

I'm newish to Logic, I thought this was just a bad work-flow decision on Logic's part. I'm thrilled with this bit of news.

A project that smashed one of my cores in Logic Pro 10.0.6 to the point of project having dropouts and having skippy GUI (like timecode display, analysers, meters) works flawlessly in 10.0.7.

Two threads out of 8 are still unused, but these 6 are at 60%.

I suspect B2 was the plugin smashing one of the cores, but no matter... Same project opened in 10.0.7 works great.

A project that smashed one of my cores in Logic Pro 10.0.6 to the point of project having dropouts and having skippy GUI (like timecode display, analysers, meters) works flawlessly in 10.0.7.

Two threads out of 8 are still unused, but these 6 are at 60%.

I suspect B2 was the plugin smashing one of the cores, but no matter... Same project opened in 10.0.7 works great.

Hmmm...I seem to be having the opposite situation. Projects that ran from beginning to end in 10.0.6 are now overloading in 10.0.7.

Anyone else finding this?