Logic Pro 8 Screenshots

David Nahmani

Sounds like a cool contest Rob... providing you manage to walk away from it without any ill effects to your vision.

I'm still not happy with my color scheme, so I'll just keep on exploring

Not as good as the 'how many plugins does your part have' contest. Especially as I'm the bassist! I always win that one, usually maxxing out at around 6 Auxes with 30+ plugins :D

Some call it overkill, I call it beautiful noise...

I don't remember if LP7 had this

If that's not sarcasm, no it didn't. Have you had a chance to play with it? Is it as cool as I want to think it is?

X

LOL, I saw it last night and thought i'd post it. I have not had the chance to play with it yet. It looks pretty awesome and I hope it does what I think it will.

I played around with the controls and I can't wait to put it to a test. I would probably try it with headphones first. Stay tuned to your favorite DAW site :wink:

pft .... silly bryla, it pans ..... only ..... binaurally :lol:

just kiddin .... I would like to know, too!

For now I would guest a "virtual spatial effect" where that you are in the center of a sphere and position your sound anywhere in the sphere. It could be on top, bottom, front, back etc... anywhere in the sphere.

I remember program like that back in the past from Sonic Solutions.

Hmmmm, hopeing hope,,,

Do you think David book will be leak out early to book store. Open Open Open.... halo j/k

And David will you have a new curriculum for the new logic 8 when the book come out in oct or nov, or will that wait until the new year.

Sorry for adding to this thread. Didnt think this deserved to was space on a new post.

And David will you have a new curriculum for the new logic 8 when the book come out in oct or nov, or will that wait until the new year.

Yes, my book will be the new official curriculum for getting Apple certified, and the new curriculum will start being used by training centers as soon as the book is out, end of October.

Hehehe...I am having a blast with L8. But, I seem to be finding neat ways to screw it up... Tried some MIDI take/comp snip, move, paste, etc, and ran into this dialogue. I only had a few tracks, loaded up GPO, and created a folder track (which, BTW, is f'in awesome now!!! Even better than LP7 IMO...plus, no need to make a multi-channel object in the Environment; simply use "new with next MIDI channel" and there ya go!)

NEM_01.jpg.081c8c8bb9a19259a59016440808737d.jpg

lol! how many ways can you break it?

Hehehe...I am having a blast with L8. But, I seem to be finding neat ways to screw it up... Tried some MIDI take/comp snip, move, paste, etc, and ran into this dialogue. I only had a few tracks, loaded up GPO, and created a folder track (which, BTW, is f'in awesome now!!! Even better than LP7 IMO...plus, no need to make a multi-channel object in the Environment; simply use "new with next MIDI channel" and there ya go!)

I've always had trouble with multi instruments in LP7 can you post some screen shots of the new and better way to work with them?

Hi!

I'm wondering about buying a new macpro but I don´t know how well a 8 core system will perform under Logic 8.

Could you tell me if Logic 8 supports perfectly the 8 processors and if it worth it? or a quad 3.0 will be enough? do you have any capture showing your 8 cpu power?

Thanks a lot

Hi!

I'm wondering about buying a new macpro but I don´t know how well a 8 core system will perform under Logic 8.

Could you tell me if Logic 8 supports perfectly the 8 processors and if it worth it? or a quad 3.0 will be enough? do you have any capture showing your 8 cpu power?

Thanks a lot

here you go

http://www.justonetv.com/new-8core-cpu-display

I've always had trouble with multi instruments in LP7 can you post some screen shots of the new and better way to work with them?

What trouble did you have?

IMO they are better because addng addiitonal instrument tracks to transmit to second, thrid, fourth, etc MIDI channels for an insturment is simple via Arrange->Track "new with next MIDI channel" . Change the channel on that track, it does not change the original. Very nice, very simple. IMO ;)

• 3 years later...