3rd Party Plugin factory presets database for Logic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hate to post a partial, and to an unreleased AU instrument at that -- but:

The instrument is currently free until the product release (probably only another week or two)

Hopefully these presets won't change, so the structure can be used at Prod release.

Most importantly - it's a LOT easier to pull up these presets from Logic's browser than the AU instrument. At least now it is.

[/disclaimer out of the way]

This zip file contains the "Keys" (keyboard) presets for BeepStreet's soon to be released Sunrizer Synth. A home-run on the iOS (iPAD) platform, and I have been hoping they would be delivering an AU version... Sunrizer does a great JP8000 emulation IMO... and a quick check of the presets in the prerelease, put it as a 'sure buy' for me, when it comes out. Anyway - The prerelease is available on the BeepStreet Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/beepstreetios/photos/a.287727224669924.61062.189262214516426/667011053408204/?type=1&theater

The zip file is below.. ~ 80 Keyboard presets.

Sunrizer.zip

• 2 weeks later...
Does anybody have the KORG Legacy MDE-FX AU presets by any chance?

Here they are!

Not many though...

Hmmm.... just tried these presets, they don't seem to be working. I put them in User/Audio/Presets/KORG/MDE-X. Is that correct?

Hmmm.... just tried these presets, they don't seem to be working. I put them in User/Audio/Presets/KORG/MDE-X. Is that correct?

I am not at the studio at the moment... But if they appear in the MDE-FX/Logic's library, they are at the right locationand cosequently should work. I tested each of the patches before zipping them...

I'll download them and test them from the zipped version when I get to the studio.

Will keep you posted on the outcome...

If you're not seeing them, you should drop them in User/Library/Audio/Presets/Korg/MDE-X/

• 2 weeks later...
Hate to post a partial, and to an unreleased AU instrument at that -- ....

Attached is the BeepStreet Sunriser "Default" patch library. In case you haven't heard (of) Sunrizer, it's a pretty great AU simulation of the Roland JP-8000. It does a good job (to my ears) of simulating the Roland JP-8000 sounds. Still rough around the edges (sustain isn't working yet), but at the $50 introductory price.. a bargain, imo. Anyway - these are the patches from the default bank. There are a boatload of other banks. I only indexed this one - and am pretty much just grabbing "Favorites" from the other banks moving forward.. Cheers.

default.zip

Sunrizer Default Library Patches

Does anybody have the KORG Legacy MDE-FX AU presets by any chance?

Sorry for the delay...

I think that problem could be related to the Automap version I had done.

That used to work in previous Logic's version, and apparently still with some other 3rd party plugins... :?

Anyway, please accept my apologies, and here they are again.

Hoping this will work this time (it is working over here)!

Korg Legacy MDE-FX AUpresets.zip

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

jp8v.png.b0d55c26527a7a65b0399488e160d738.png

Arturia Jupiter8 V (for V2)

The Arturia Jupiter8 V patches posted earlier on the thread do not work with the current version of the Jupiter8 V.

Here's a re-done set from the current version.

All presets broken down by category, and also individual sound designers folders by category as well. Enjoy!

arturia_jp8v2_logicpresets.zip

Edited by des99

pv.png.078f7686ac6bae7acefbd4a4890a2571.png

Arturia Prophet V (working, for V2)

Factory presets from Arturia's Prophet 5 / VS emulation. Includes the original Prophet 5 and Prophet VS presets.

All presets broken down by category and also by sound designer. Enjoy!

Phew, this was a biggie!

Thank goodness for QuicKeys scripting, making this significantly less tedious than it otherwise would be.

Arturia Prophet V Factory Presets for Logic.zip

Edited by des99

csv.png.55195819e0f9fcb156b9d9565f601c62.png

Arturia CS-80 V (now with V2 patches)

Factory presets from Arturia's CS80 V.

The previous CS80 V presets posted earlier (http://www.logicprohelp.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15267&start=160#p169464) by maeghan didn't contain the newer V2 patches.

I've exported the V2 patches only, for those that only wish to add them as a separate folder to the ones already downloaded

I have also combined them into a new "All" file which you can use to replace the earlier patches - this is maeghan's files, with my new V2 patches added in.

All presets broken down by category.

Arturia CS80V Factory Presets for Logic - All.zip

All factory presets including the V2 patches

Arturia CS80V Factory Presets for Logic - V2 Only.zip

V2 patches only

Edited by des99

vsm.png.7b28e0a4f10901ed8704bf70746df733.png

G-Force Virtual String Machine

Factory presets from G-Force's VSM string machine instrument.

Also included are the expansion presets, but these won't work unless you own the VSM expansion content. You can simply delete the two Xpansion folders if you don't want these.

Presets broken down by instrument and sound designer. Enjoy!

G-Force Virtual String Machine Factory Presets for Logic.zip

Edited by des99

ppg3.png.8cf2710765120664911bd85a6c0665a7.png

Waldorf PPG Wave 3.V

Factory presets from Waldorf's PPG emulation.

I've not included the multis as there seems no way in the plugin to save a multi setup as a single .aupreset.

This also means I haven't done the included Waveterm library as much of these sounds require samples spread over multiple parts in a multi.

Presets as organised in the instrument library. Enjoy!

Edit: These don't seem to be working so well - I've redone them, see this post:

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=15267&p=806166#p806166

Edited by des99