flex pitch glitch

EmptyVesselband

In my effort to become the new top poster, here we go again. Is this normal? Well it cant be but am I just doing something wrong? Or is logic truly going more mad by the day for me?

I turn on flex pitch for this track ( not the first time this happened) and the regions all suddenly get way longer. Its not just the appearance, theyre way out of time. 

Pardon the external link, idk how to make a video as small 1.95mb.  Heres a vid. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ddatQ3vHhf8EUh7VFbND5sVOWWgEe_Bf/view?usp=sharing

Another consistent bug Ive now got, assuming this is one above, every hour or so I no longer have the ability to Undo.  My undo history seems to stop tracking at some point.  I go into it and everything is over an hour old and it just doesnt respond to what is there.  Most of these issues correct if I restart logic but not the x fade one I mentioned previously.  pretty weird. 

I have seen this Flex Pitch oddity as well, I was working quickly and just stopped using Flex Pitch basically. Really bothers me when I turn on a setting that things change like lengths of regions, speed etc...  the setting should just engage the analysis and any processing should happen after I make the changes! like Pro Tools elastic audio or Melodyne... 

have not seen the undo thing. Worrisome tho!

I get the sense that logic is a runaway train for the devs lately... getting too bloated to keep up with bugs... I love the workflow over the last several versions but some of the behaviors are getting to be a little much to deal with especially when adding in the SWOD crashes... (fully realize these are generally plugin related)...sorry rant over 🙂

• Like 1