Kontakt 7 in Logic limited to 25 mono/stereo outs.

Zachchapel
Go to solution Solved by oscwilde,

So in Kontakt 7 with protools, let's say I want 30 outputs.  I know the convoluted way in kontakt to route all my outputs, how many I want, save it as the AAX default format within kontakt, restart protools, etc....  However, in Logic, if you add 30 outs within Kontakt, everything above output number 25 in Kontakt is just defaulted to 25 for the output.  And if you save that as your default AAX output setting in Kontakt, restart Logic, and open that particular multi instrument back up...not only is the option for how many outs for the multi-instrument still set to 25 mono/stereo max in the drop down menu when you're about to load the Kontakt software, but when I load that particular instrument, the sources above output 25 just have no designated outputs.  

I've scoured the Internet and have turned up empty handed.  I might be wording my searches wrong, but any and all help is appreciated.  Thank you.