Logic mastered files to quiet.

Any thoughts on this ?

I export a mastered Logic project as an MP3 . When I play the song, it's about half the volume, wether it's in apple music app or quicktime. Like it wasn't mastered. But, when I import the MP3 into Final Cut Pro the levels are hot like it is when it's open in Logic Pro x. And when I export the Final Cut project the volume levels are back down to the  levels of the MP3 that sounds like it wasn't mastered. Yet opened in Final Cut is sounds Mastered. Also when I export the project from Logic, as the Final Cut XML file, that file is quiet in Final Cut as if the mastering wasn't done to that XML file .

Thanks for any directions. 

You're playing the audio back with a variety of different playback systems, which may all have additional processing, or volume changes.

What's the *actual* peak level of the audio data in the file? This will tell you what the file *is*, rather than the current volume level it's being played back in in whatever playback application you are using.

• Like 1