Reinstall Sound Library grayed out

hamaric
Go to solution Solved by hamaric,

Hi, I must say it is extremely frustrating with Logic Pro X sometimes. I have 10.5 Logic Pro and I am on an iMac Monterey 12.7.4. Every time I try to download sounds it says it has failed and also says I am not connected to the internet. Which is not true. I can not find a way to reinstall my Sound Library because it is grayed out. Need help if you have been faced with this problem.Thanks

Sound Library 2024-04-18 at 10.55.20.png

LPX Horns or Strings 2024-04-14 at 20.28.45.png

Hi, Thanks for your help. I checked it was trying to upload Essentials Library, but I still get the same message. You are not connected to the internet and of course, Failed. There must be a solution to download or reinstall.Thx

Essential sounds library 2024-04-18 at 14.08.55.png

LPX Internet connection 2024-04-18 at 14.07.54.png

Nothing is working even my apple loops are all grayed out .I turn off my computor and a complete start up and still nothing works.This is really bad .Some plugins work the drop down menu in Space Designer and Alchemy have no factory presets at all. No solution at all so far.Just get failed and no internet connect.

Still no solution. I have checked with my internet provider and all is well. I can not believe that Logic Pro X is also now blocking me from all my Apple loops. I cannot drag any of them to make a sound they are all grayed out.???????????????????????

Yes I reinstalled it many times and even tried it on my guest site.This problem is all because I updated my safari browser. from 12.7.1 to just 12.7. 4.Now Apple Loops are grayed out and many plugins presets do not work, although in Plugin Manager everything is successfully mounted check. It is crazy.I have tried Logic support twice this forum and a bunch of tutorials on YouTube.It truly is a mystery.I need to go to a crime lab and find the DNA of this serial killer.

When you completely uninstalled Logic Pro X. Did you have to start all over again with 3rd party plugins and contact the companies? I had to last time to get most of my plugins installed again. That took a lot of time.

Maybe I was not clear enough. It was a deep uninstall . I had to delete the Apple Loops folder. By the way I am on one of my Macs @ Sonoma 14.4.1 2015 MacBook Air open core patcher and the Apple Loops are on a USB stick. Every thing is fine here. Maybe time to reinstall th whole Mac and go to Sonom

I have i Mac ( 21.5-inch, Late 2015 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i5.Maybe it is too old to update I just updated last year from Mojave to Monterey. There must be a fix to this solution.I will try Logic support again and see what they say. Thanks for your help.

• Solution

I called Logic support and found the right person to fix my problem.It was very simple and a big oversight on my behalf.I was using the old Logic Pro X app. I went to Apple store update and downloaded the new version of Logic Pro.That's it....That fix the whole problem of why I was getting no download connection with internet.I want to thank you all for input and advice.

• Like 1