Logic Pro X Fails to install Sound Library content

Breenfactor

Hello, everyone

So, a couple days ago I went ahead and deleted the sound library I had originally installed on my Mac, just because I wasn't using it at all and I just wanted that little  more free space. Thing is I accidentally deleted also the Alchemy Library, which is the only one I usually played around with min a serious way.
Now, every time I start Logic I get the this window and, as I try to install the sound library, it downloads it but then it say "Installation failed. Please check your internet connection". Needless to say, my internet is working just fine. I tried doing it also through the Sound Library Manager, selecting also the Alchemy library, but the issue still persists.
I would like to be able to install at least the latter, but I would also just happy to not have the windows about "Simplified" or "Complete" mode popping up every time I launch Logic.

image.png

Screen Shot 2022-07-04 at 21.04.15.png

Edited by Randlefish
Added screenshot

No, I didn't do that because I am afraid of messing something up, to be honest.
I am fine with just removing the app and reinstalling it again, as I already did and nothing changed, unfortunately.
I just would like to know if there's ANY other workaround as this is getting pretty annoying.

• 3 months later...

All  instalations must be done over sudo

It seems that everyone still can't handle it and screw up their computers quite a bit

Some better witch (read: developer) could put together a GUI based application from these commands. then the unskilled do not have to mess with the magic wand themselves.

• Like 1

On 10/20/2022 at 10:54 PM, olavsu1 said:

All  instalations must be done over sudo

It seems that everyone still can't handle it and screw up their computers quite a bit

Some better witch (read: developer) could put together a GUI based application from these commands. then the unskilled do not have to mess with the magic wand themselves.

I did use sudo installpkg to do all the instalations.

• 1 year later...